At Bounce Around Tucson, SAFETY IS OUR #1 CONCERN - While Bounce Houses and Inflatable Slides are safe under normal use and conditions, there have been reports of serious injuries when users did not read and/or adhere to the guidelines and safety instructions outlined in safety instructions and rental agreements. We want you to know everything you need to know to insure that your party is fun and safe for all.
Because, we know the LAST thing you have time to do the day of your event is read a lengthy RENTAL AGREEMENT with safety instructions, we have posted it here for your convenience.
Although we will go over the safety instructions and rental agreement when we deliver and setup, please take some time now to read the instructions before your event. This will insure the safety of your children and your guests. Send us an email to let us know what questions you have or just to let us know you have read the safety instructions and have no questions when you sign the rental agreement after setup.
Consumer Products Safety Commission Report
Bounce Around Tucson
SETUP AND OPERATION: The Lessee should have at least 1 person of average strength per inflatable at all times, 2 people for the bounce slide combos. This person will be responsible for operation of the ride. Lessee is responsible for enforcing posted and below listed rules. Instructions for safety and operation will be reviewed at the time of setup.
- All occupants must remove their shoes before entering unit. No flip flops.
- Occupants are sorted by size. Only occupants of the same size should be allowed in the unit at the same time (for the protection of smaller event-goers). Bounce houses are NOT recommended for adults or older teenagers over 200lbs and MUST be limited to 400lbs MAX in Jumper at any time.
- Occupants must remove eye glasses, dangling jewelry and belts with sharp accents.
- Absolutely no climbing, hanging or pulling on the nets, sides, top, basketball hoop, or back of the units. Damage as a result from children hanging from the basketball hoop (on certain bounce/slide combos) will result in repair fees of $200-$1200.
- No roughhousing or horseplay in, on or around the unit.
- Performing flips, summersaults, cartwheels and the like can cause serious injury in any bounce house.
- Keep all pets away from the Jumping Castle/Bounce House.
- Please do not tape or fasten anything to the Bounce House.
- At any given time, Slide shall be limited to ONE PERSON at any given time.
- When using the slide, all occupants MUST ALWAYS slide feet first. Head first sliding can cause serious injury.
- Absolutely NO FOOD, DRINKS, CANDY, SILLY STRING or SHARP OBJECTS at any time.
- At any given time, Bouncer/Jumping Castle occupancy is never to exceed: Small Children (aged 3-5): 6–8 Medium Children (aged 6-9): 4-7Large/Older Children (aged 10-14): 3-5
AT NO TIME SHOULD THE EQUIPMENT BE LEFT UNATTENDED!
Inclement Weather Clause: Wind – When winds reach 25 mph (sustained), have all children exit the bouncer and turn off the blower to deflate. How do you know how much 25 mph is? When large tree branches are in motion; whistling heard in telephone wires; umbrellas are used with difficulty – the wind is exceeding 25 mph and the bounce house could quickly become dangerous. Rain – In light rain (sprinkles), leave the bounce house inflated but have all children exit. Wet vinyl is slippery and children are more likely to fall and knock into each other. If the rain looks like it's going to last a while or be heavy, do the following:
- Turn the power off and unplug unit from power receptacle
- Remove the blower from the unit and take indoors or to a covered area if Posible
- Use the extra tarp (if provided) to cover the deflated bounce house.
Bounce Around Tucson cannot be held liable for injuries that occur by choosing not observe the “Inclement Weather Clause”.
Please note that in the event of an emergency or problems with equipment, it is up to the Lessee to contact Bounce Around Tucson at 520-401-2685 immediately in order to resolve the problem. If Lessee fails to contact us, Bounce Around Tucson will not be responsible for any refunds.
NEGLIGENCE OR ABUSE: Lessee agrees to be responsible for any damage to Bounce Around Tucson rental equipment, if damage is incurred while the equipment is in the possession of the Renter. Damage fees vary but are estimated below:
- $50-$100 for cleaning fees
- $200-$500 for repairs
- $1500-4000 if the unit is not repairable
A. HOLD HARMLESS PROVISION:
Lessee agrees to indemnify and hold Bounce Around Tucson harmless from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceeding costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including reasonable attorney’s fees arising by reason of injury, damage, or death to persons or property, in connection with or resulting from the use cite equipment including, but not limited to the manufacture, selection, delivery, possession, use, operation, or return of the equipment. Lessee hereby releases and holds harmless Bounce Around Tucson from injuries or damages incurred as a result of the use of said equipment unless Bounce Around Tucson is operating the equipment and is deemed by a court of law to be negligent in its actions.
Bounce Around Tucson cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable for injuries as a result of acts of God, nature, or other conditions beyond its control or knowledge. Lessee also agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Bounce Around Tucson from any loss, damage, theft, or destruction of the equipment during the term of this contract and any extension thereof.
B. DUTY TO MITIGATE:
In the event of injury, damage or loss due to Bounce Around Tucson’s negligence, Lessee agrees and assumes the duty to mitigate all costs resulting from said injury, damages or loss.
C. DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES:
By signing this contract, Lessee agrees to forego seeking any consequential damages in the event of injury, damage or loss due to Bounce Around Tucson’s negligence.
D. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
Bounce Around Tucson makes no warranties either expressed or implied as to the condition or performance of any equipment and /or property leased by Lessee from Bounce Around Tucson. By signing this contract, Lessee agrees that any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is hereby disclaimed.
By signing this contract, Lessee agrees that no express warranty as to the condition or performance of any equipment and/or property leased by Lessee is hereby disclaimed. Lessee understands that the only warranties pertaining to the condition or pertaining of said equipment and/or property is that which is stated on the instruction manual for said equipment and /or property.
E. MERGER CLAUSE:
This signed Agreement contains the entire agreement between Bounce Around Tucson and Lessee. No amendment, whether from previous or subsequent negotiations between Bounce Around Tucson and the Lessee, shall be valid or enforceable unless in writing and signed by all parties to this contract. The invalidity or unenforceability of any particular provision of this Agreement shall not affect the other provisions hereof.
Lessee Signature, Responsible Party Dale A Morse, Bounce Around Tucson
I understand that Bounce Around Tucson will provide thorough safety training and operation instructions upon delivery and setup, however I verify that I have read the rental agreement prior to my party date and understand my responsibility in the rental process.
Should I have additional questions or am unclear on any safety issue outlined in the agreement I pledge to contact Bounce Around Tucson for additional information and/or training prior to setup.
Copyright 2012, Bounce Around Tucson, LLC(tm) 520-401-2685